Re: [stp-dev] Trouble with SVN TAG..??

Which is the right way to do a tag in svn??

Team -> Branch/Tag

then theres a dialog which I've attached - it asks
you where you want to put the tag, and to add a comment
and that is it, it seemed to work fine.  In the screenshot
the tag I'm using is TEST_TAG.

Try it out, and if there is a problem I can put
the tag down for you while we try and solve the
issue!

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387

PNG image