Re: [stp-dev] Trouble with SVN TAG..??

Is this eclipse, when i do Team->Tag my dialog looks like the attached one.

and the error, is the same as previous email.

I'm using the plugin, you suggested me, subversive. BTW i suspect this are permissions
problems...

Ok, that sounds like permission problems alright. If you
can tell me what you would like the tag to be called I will
put the tag down now and then look into the permissions
issue!

 cheers
   --oh

Registered Number: 171387