Re: [stp-dev] SOATools blog

Feedburner gives me three choices with the RSS feedlink.

468x60
234x60 (current size)
180x100

I tried the largest size but the Eclipse CSS theme wouldn't allow it.

I'll switch now to the smallest one, let me know if you like it better.

I have no control on the container other than changing those.

No need to say that the feedlink may go away if you guys don't like it, as well as any of the two other items.

Thanks,

Antoine

On Jan 15, 2008 10:18 AM, Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> it's done, please have a look:
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/soatools/

So on the right we are seeing, in order of appearance,
an fancy animated RSS feedlink, a link to a yahoo pipe,
the results from that yahoo pipe, and the huge amount
of readers that feedburner says we have ;)

The feedlink is a bit fat - can it be squeezed? Or
maybe the container box below expanded? I'm fussy
about this kind of thing ;)

BTW - thanks for the creative update, Antoine!

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387

http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog

Back to the top