Re: [stp-dev] SOATools blog

On 15.01.2008, at 15:26, Oisin Hurley wrote:

this looks like a great idea. However is such a time consuming experience for me that I don't see myself contributing to both my blog and this one.

I know the feeling - I think I'll keep my blog more as an opinion piece
and keep contributions to this one on the topic of SOA Tools.

I would like to suggest to create a feed using Yahoo Pipes that would merge all the feeds of blogs talking about STP.*
We could have this feed show on the blog in a column.

+1 sounds like a good plan.

+1 - this really seems like the best solution. Only I need to create a personal blog in the first time, but maybe you just succeeded in giving me the right incentive.

regards
	Jerry

--

Gerald Preissler
Tel.:    +49 (0)228-182 1 91 12

SOPERA GmbH - Open Source SOA
Subscription Services, Support & Maintenance, Training,
Technical SOA Consulting & Customized Development
http://www.sopera.de

SOPERA GmbH · Geschäftsführer: Dr. Ricco Deutscher
Sträßchensweg 10 · 53113 Bonn · Handelsregister: Bonn HRB 15336

Back to the top