Re: [stp-dev] SOATools blog

it's done, please have a look:

http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/soatools/

So on the right we are seeing, in order of appearance,
an fancy animated RSS feedlink, a link to a yahoo pipe,
the results from that yahoo pipe, and the huge amount
of readers that feedburner says we have ;)

The feedlink is a bit fat - can it be squeezed? Or
maybe the container box below expanded? I'm fussy
about this kind of thing ;)

BTW - thanks for the creative update, Antoine!

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387