Re: [stp-dev] using XAMPP for web site development

On 15 Jan 2008, at 09:42, David Bosschaert wrote:

+1 to easier development of the Eclipse website.
I personally think the Eclipse Wiki is pretty good. It doesn't look as nice as the real website, and obviously wiki's need maintenance (which people often forget), but I think its good...

The wiki is much easier, but people still have landing points on the website. We'll have to come up with a good scheme. Maybe the web page for each piece can just have an introduction, some architecture, release news, and static documentation on it, and refer to the wiki for 'liveness'. I think that's
the most lightweight approach.

Who wants to be the wiki gardener? ;-)

cheers
 --oh