Re: [stp-dev] using XAMPP for web site development

Hi Oisin,

Thanks Adrian - turns out the first mistake I made was trying
to use the setup on a windows machine ;)

yup, common mistake :)

Did you need to make any changes to the mysql setup in XAMPP
too? There's a lot of whining about missing databases when
rendering pages.

no messing with mysql fortunately for me...

This is too much work!

yes, I've never been able to see the fun in this kind of stuff... :) sorry for this, I can't think of anything else I might have done to make this run...

Adrian.

Back to the top