Re: [stp-dev] Migration of our Source to Subversion

Antoine Toulme wrote:
Hi Adrian,

do we have a bug opened regarding this ? Did you contact the webmasters to set up the repository ?

Let us know how it goes.

Antoine

Hi Antoine,

I don't have a bug open for this, but I will shortly, and get the web guys involved to migrate us over. I'll send an update out during the week with more information on the timeline involved.

Last chance for anybody to raise the concerns!

Adrian.

Registered Number: 171387