Re: [stp-dev] Migration of our Source to Subversion

Hi Adrian,

do we have a bug opened regarding this ? Did you contact the webmasters to set up the repository ?

Let us know how it goes.

Antoine

On 9/20/07, Adrian Skehill <adrian.skehill@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Johnson,

Johnson Ma wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> Good to know we are going to migrate to SVN.
> I feel the current scm is slow sometime, but not sure if it is caused by
> my network connection.
> The performance will be better than CVS anyway.
>
> I want to check with you:
> * Do we plan to have sandbox dir? That is good place to verify some ideas.

I didn't have any plans for this, but it wouldn't hurt. Added it to the wiki
to reflect it will be in the directory structure.

> * Will the stp-cvs-commit email alias still work?

I'll confirm this with the webmasters, but that would be the intention.

Adrian.