[stp-dev] [STP-BPMN Model] -Where are stp bpmn model classes?

Hi all,

I've just update, with Europa discovery type the plugins for BPMN Editor,
but after the update the bpmn editor does not work anymore.

I just look at the new plugin and one of the problem is that the classes of the package of org.eclipse.stp.bpmn.* are not present in the plugin jar file called:

org.eclipse.stp.bpmn_1.1.0.000.jar

i've looked at the previous version of this plugin and the model classes are there.

Is there any problem with this version??

Any suggestion??

Thanks

Andrea Zoppello

Back to the top