Re: [stp-dev] WTP-based Policy Editor contribution: xalan_2.7.0 dependency

We have one dependency missing in Orbit project: xalan_2.7.0 (two jars: xalan-2.7.0.jar and serializer-2.7.0.jar). Do you think it is critical for contribution? I am not sure is it necessary to redesign our code using xerces only and drop this dependency.

Let's get an IP request in for this code. AFAIK, 2.7 is the latest
version of Xalan, so that's good. What needs to happen is that we
post an IPZilla bug for each jar, attaching the source code of each.

Getting the jar into Orbit is usually not an issue, provided we
support it :)  Getting it through the IP process takes longer, so
let's start now.

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387