[stp-dev] WTP-based Policy Editor contribution: xalan_2.7.0 dependency

Title: WTP-based Policy Editor contribution: xalan_2.7.0 dependency

Hi Adrian,

Short questions regarding WTP-based Policy Editor contribution:
We have one dependency missing in Orbit project: xalan_2.7.0 (two jars: xalan-2.7.0.jar and serializer-2.7.0.jar).
Do you think it is critical for contribution? I am not sure is it necessary to redesign our code using xerces only and drop this dependency.

Regards,
Andrei.

Andrei Shakirin
IC-Consult on behalf of