Re: [stp-dev] WTP-based Policy Editor contribution:xalan_2.7.0 dependency

Andrei.Shakirin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Adrian,

I propose following: we will check now how much efforts are necessary to
exclude xalan from our wtp-based Policy Editor dependencies and then
will make a final decision. Don't have this dependency at all - seems to
be the easiest and right way.

Regards,
Andrei.

OK, we can do that too! Let me know how you want to proceed when you get closer to contribution.

Adrian.

Registered Number: 171387