Re: [stp-dev] CQ for Hybrid Model Submitted

Andrea Zoppello wrote:
Hi Adrian,

First of all thank you for the effort you made in the Hybrid model submission.

Regarding bugzilla, sorry but i'm quite new to the "eclipse formal way" of doing things.

What we need to get a bugzilla account??
Everyone could ask one?

Please let me know and i'll provide to do all necessary steps.

Andrea Zoppello

Hi Andrea, Adrian

As Adrian mentioned in his other email, you need to be an eclipse committer in order to set up an account on ipzilla so I wont be able to add either of you to the cc list. And I just verified that it's not even possible to view the CQ, sorry for sending out a dud link! Seems a shame that this information isn't shared with the wider community, but I guess the foundation must have their reasons for it.

Things are moving along though, and I'll keep you posted on its progress.

Adrian.

Registered Number: 171387