Re: [stp-dev] CQ for Hybrid Model Submitted

As Adrian mentioned in his other email, you need to be an eclipse committer in order to set up an account on ipzilla so I wont be able to add either of you to the cc list. And I just verified that it's not even possible to view the CQ, sorry for sending out a dud link! Seems a shame that this information isn't shared with the wider community, but I guess the foundation must have their reasons for it.

It might be a good idea to put this code on the 'standard' bugzilla
too, so that people in the wider community can check it out and comment.

 cheers
 --oh

Registered Number: 171387