Re: [stp-dev] CQ for Hybrid Model Submitted

Hi Adrian,

Great stuff, thanks a lot!

I do have a bugzilla account that I used for editing the wiki pages and the bugs but this is not the same apparently as the IPZilla account. I think IPZilla accounts are reserved for commiters and I'm not a commiter yet :)

Adrian.
Adrian Mos
ObjectWeb Project
SOA Technical Lead