[stp-dev] STP Intermediate Model Update

Hi all,

As a result of our collaboration with Engineering, I have posted a new and much improved version of the intermediate model for STP at
The associated description is not very detailed yet, we will need to add more explanations to the page soon.

We (INRIA and Engineering) are pretty happy with how it looks right now so we're looking forward to starting the implementation work for different transformations using this model. Please post your comments/suggestions regarding this model as soon as possible, they are all welcome!

Best regards,
Adrian.
Adrian Mos
ObjectWeb Project