Re: [stp-dev] Discussion on Hybrid Model

Oisin, I tried to put an entry in the Google Calendar but I don't seem to have permission. Is it just you that can create entries in it?

Looks that way - I've put an entry in for this event. If you send me your
gmail address, Adrian, I will give you the permissions to add events.

Same goes for all you component leads, by the way - if you would like
to be able to add STP related events to the calendar, send me on your
google address.

 best regards
   Oisin

Registered Number: 171387