[stp-dev] Build scheduling for Europa Fall release

FYI - the Europamatic builder will run for +2 projects (e.g. STP) every
Friday at 2000 Eastern. What these means is that every Friday there will be a big roll-up build of all the Europa projects. The idea is of course to
spot spanners in the works heading towards the Fall release.

What we need to do is to ensure that our update site that feeds into
this build is up-to-date and working :)

 best regards
   Oisin

Registered Number: 171387