Re: [stp-dev] STP extension points

Hi Janko,
The question I want to post is:
Is there any planning to provide some more informations about the existing and the planned extension points of any stp-sub project? The question will point to the problem, that I want to know if there exists any possibility to change the project nature of a SCA project.

The SCA specification gives the possibility to provide compositions in different types of runtime containers. I want to enhance the EJB model as it exists in WTP with the functionality of consuming references and exposing services. For that I think I have to change the project nature but STP does not provide any extension to that. Is that planned?

I think we're fairly open to input in that area - the Java SCA support hasn't been receiving a lot of attention, so it's fair to say that it's an early stage and that we haven't got the full design built out. What have you got in mind? Is it something
that using facets could address? Let us have more details!

 best regards
   Oisin

Back to the top