[stp-dev] STP extension points

Title: STP extension points

Hi,

I am new in this mailing and maybe some questions were answered some days ago. So sorry for some inconvenience ahead.

The question I want to post is:
Is there any planning to provide some more informations about the existing and the planned extension points of any stp-sub project? The question will point to the problem, that I want to know if there exists any possibility to change the project nature of a SCA project.

The SCA specification gives the possibility to provide compositions in different types of runtime containers. I want to enhance the EJB model as it exists in WTP with the functionality of consuming references and exposing services. For that I think I have to change the project nature but STP does not provide any extension to that. Is that planned?

Best regards,
Janko

Back to the top