[stem-dev] STEM Call 3/2/2011

Agenda Items

1) Update on Graphical Editor and the Pajak Editor Part II (Jan)
2) Discussion on URI naming that must be used by Pajek (Jamie)
3) Partitioning a STEM graph across servers (Stefan)
4) Logging of parent nodes - Q. from last week’s call – should we aggregate? (Jamie)
5) Implementation of first TB model and generalization of the displays, analysis perspective, and "externaldatasource" disease model to handle multiple I compartments (Stefan and Jamie)
6) Discussion on Javadoc generation, location, and build frequency (bug 194114)
7) Update on student projects (students)
8) Items from Participants

Back to the top