[stem-dev] STEM Call 2/23/11

02/23/2011

Task and Documentation Tracking

On call: Stefan, Dan, Arik, Werner, Judy

Newsgroup Question on Log Files from Tom Shafer

·         Stefan: We do not aggregate the log so this is confusing to the users. Question is should we avoid logging those files altogether or try and aggregate.

·         Decision: Need input Jamie; Judy will put on next week’s agenda

The Tuberculosis Model with Flexible Disease Label/Label Values

·         Stefan: Two infectious states (active and latent)

·         Experimental as of now

Items from Participants

·         Judy: PLoS submission is in

·         Arik: Needs to check with Jamie on prediction models; Stefan: Set up dedicated call this week.

·         Werner: Query re two OHF projects unable to find IP log; Stefan: Would have been moved; OHF no longer exists

·         Werner: Possibility of papers, proposals; Stefan: Asked Werner to post on Usergroup

·         Werner: Asked to present at Bangalore Eclipse Summit India; query re IBMers in Delhi

·         Stefan: Will check on the Delhi group

Back to the top