Re: [stellation-res] TClient is Live!

Jim Wright - IBM Research wrote:

Oops -- you're right. The cli sources _are_ needed for the server distro (my bad :<).

This time it compiled without a hitch. But when I tried running the svcadmin, I got the following:

rafal@salix:~$/usr/local/stellation/bin/tsvcadmin --location postgresql:stelltest --username stellation --password 12345 init
Unknown database type: remote

has location parameter format changed? the --help output is not very helpful at that stage :-) (--location=...) I'll try loading up the sources and looking for it myself.

I'm dashing off to a family commitment (daughter & classmates are competing in nys high school debate tournament),

I hope they did great at the tournament!

Rafal

Back to the top