[stellation-res] Compiler Warnings

The current version of Stellation gives 613 warnings when compiled with
strict checking.
These warnings include the following:

1. Unused imports.
2. Static fields and methods not accessed statically.
3. Local variables that are not read.
4. Unnecessary generation ofsynthetic access methods.

While all these warnings can be turned off, they reflect code thatis harder
to read and understand than is necessary. If you like, I could go through
the code base and clean up these problems. It looks like a single evening's
work but would result in touching almost all the Java files in the project
and I won't do anything without team agreement.

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email
jgossage@xxxxxxxx