RE: [stellation-res] MySQL news: [Fwd: Re: The license change on ConnectorJ]

As I understand it we do not have a commercial license. As I understand it -
I was not involved in the discussions, we asked them if it was possible to
ship MySQL with our product and they said "go ahead". It puzzled me somewhat
but I was not going to argue with the situation.

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email
jgossage@xxxxxxxx