[stellation-res] Away for a few days

I'm going to be away from this afternoon until wednesday
night at OOPSLA. I'm not sure how much email access I'll
have, so don't be surprised if I completely disappear
until thursday.

If any of you will be attending OOPSLA,
I'll be doing a pretty neat demo at the Eclipse BOF session
tuesday night. (For the rest of you, the code is checked
in to CVS as the plugin "org.eclipse.stellation.scm.vsf".
You can check it out, and play with it. We'll post instructions on how
to use it soon - we've been so rushed
trying to get it to work in time for OOPSLA that we haven't
had to time to talk about it.)

	-Mark

--
Mark Craig Chu-Carroll,  IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top