[stellation-res] MySQL news: [Fwd: Re: The license change on ConnectorJ]

I got a reply from the author of ConnectorJ, which is
the current version of the JDBC driver for MySQL. I've
attached the reply below.

To summarize: they do arrange different licensing terms
for open-source projects that have legal trouble with
GPL.  They gave me the name of the person in charge
of such arrangements, and forwarded my note on to him.

So I'll discuss it with them, and run whatever we
can arrange by IBMs lawyers. It sounds like there's
a fair change we'll be able to arrange a Stellation
license for ConnectorJ that will allow us to use it.

	-Mark

--
Mark Craig Chu-Carroll,  IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration