RE: [stellation-res] Stellation support for MySQL on Linux

We can't ship a GPL licensed driver as part of Stellation byt nothing stops
a user from using such a driver if the user obtains the driver
independently. We simply have to point potential users in the right
direction.

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email