Re: [stellation-res] Stellation support for MySQL on Linux

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 01:25:12PM -0500, Jonathan Gossage wrote:
> Actually I am planning to install Linux from the current Debian distribution
> but I will let you know how things go and will provide some installation
> notes.

By the way, be sure to use MySQL Connector/J 2.0.14 (the stable version),
as it is licensed under LGPL.  I just noticed that Connector/J 3.0.1.Beta
(the development version) is licensed under GPL, so we can't use it with code
licensed under the CPL. If J 2 doesn't have the desired functionality
then we won't be able to support the use of MySQL with Stellation.

dave

--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top