Re: [spaces-dev] some issues from spaces users...

I got this from Mark Melvin - take a look at what he published (go to the EclipseCon talk page where he has a link to his update site) and see what it looks like. I promised we would look into what he published, but I have too busy to look myself.

The source of his things are published in the eclipsesvn.cloudsmith.com repository. Don't have more detail than that at this point - Mark said he would write issues, but I thought a heads up was good.

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx