[spaces-dev] My presentation from today

I'm attaching the PDF version of the quick presentation I gave today.  I'd say we should put it up for general consumption, but to be honest I don't have the rights to most of the images in there.

If you feel strongly enough that we should present these materials to the community at large, I can work on another draft that's a bit more sanitized.  Let me know!  For now, let's keep this somewhat modest. :)

Cya,
Ross

--
SourceForge Community Manager