[spaces-dev] some issues from spaces users...

Hi,
I got the following questions and problems reported to me:

- Can I publish a feature to a space?
- When publishing, some plugins got the specified "external name", but others are named after the plugin ID even when they have an external name. - When publishing two bundles A and B, and where A depends on B to the same spaces update site, the dependency is not resolved when importing.

We can take a look at Mark Melvins space (URL on his talk page for the presentation he is giving on extension points on Thursday).

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top