Re: [spaces-dev] clear or remove from an update site?

This should be easy to implement. A simple delete on the tree-node that is propagated to the underlying update site object should be enough. The support needed to perform the delete is already in place.

- thomas

Henrik Lindberg wrote:
Hi,
I think we need a function to remove published stuff from an update site, or at least a "delete everything on update site" function in order to back out of having published the wrong thing to the wrong space/update site. Any ideas? I can imagine a "delete" over an update site publishing area in the spaces view as a stop gap solution. Regards
- henrik