Re: [soc-dev] Introduction and questions about contribution

Hi,

I thought only students were allowed to participate in the program.
Perhaps Maria Teresa knows about this?

Usually, students start contributing slowly because the program because of exams in universities and then speed up until the end of the project because they have more free time.
If you already have full-time job, you will need to show you can dedicate time regularly from the beginning I guess.

To get more details about a project, yes, you need to reach out to possible mentors.

Regards,
Thomas