[soc-dev] Mentors: complete registration process - Deadline March 17th

Dear Mentors,

If you're listed as a mentor in our GSoC 2023 Project Ideas Page, you should have received an invite to complete your registration as a mentor for the Eclipse Foundation GSoC 2023 programme.

If you didn't received an invite is probably because you were a mentor last year (GSoC 2022). In this case, please follow the steps provided by our GSoC friends and listed in one of my previous emails:
"If a person was a Mentor or Org Admin for your org in 2022 then they just need to log in to g.co/gsoc and click on the 2023 bar which should now show them the 2023 Program Rules and Org Member agreement that they need to read and agree to.  Once they have done that they will appear in the Org Admin's dropdown of folks to add to the 2023 program."

Let me know if you need any assistance. Please complete this process ASAP, as the submission period will start on March 20th.

Maria Teresa Delgado
--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top