[soc-dev] IDE for Yocto-image based embedded systems development " on Eclipse Kuksa

Hello everyone,

My name is Akash Bhardwaj and I am an undergrad from India. I am interested to work on the project "  IDE for Yocto-image based embedded systems development " on Eclipse Kuksa
and want to make an addition of real time monitoring of vehicle pollution using internet of things to the same.I have already made a college project using Eclipse Kepler for the automotive sector application and have also done shell programming on Unix.
So it will be pretty interesting for me to use Linux packets,layers and Kernels on Eclipse Kuksa. I have already submitted a draft of my proposal .Whosoever interested to mentor please respond and inform me  what are the prerequisites which will help me in working on the project.
Thanks,
Akash Bhardwaj

Back to the top