[soc-dev] GSoC 2018: Eclipse CHE: Extension for SonarLint

Hi,
I'm Menuka Warushavithana [1][2], a final year undergraduate from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka [3].
I have worked as an intern for WSO2, an open source middleware company [4] in the past and I l would like to continue with my contributions to open source by participating in GSoC 2018 on the aforementioned project.
Any advice on getting started is appreciated.

[1] https://www.linkedin.com/in/menukawarushavithana/
[2] https://github.com/menuka94/
[3] http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/
[4] https://wso2.com/