[soc-dev] Possibility of mentoring a GSoC 2018 proposed project

Hi all,

I have served as a GSoC Eclipse mentor of two accepted projects back in 2015 (co-mentoring one of them) and was as a potential mentor for Eclipse GSoC in the past. I was also one of the representatives for Eclipse at the annual GSoC event at Google for that year. Sorry I'm a little late to the game here, but, if there's still time, would you be interested in me being a potential mentor for this year? I have a few Java 8 refactoring projects I would like to propose, as well as a masters student at my university that would like to work on at least one of them. If so, I can add them to the wiki.

Thanks for your consideration!

Raffi

--
Raffi Khatchadourian
Assistant Professor, Computer Science, Hunter College

Back to the top