[soc-dev] Fwd: gradle support in Eclipse Che

Hi,
My name is Asmaa and I'm a fourth year Computer Engineering student. I was checking Eclipse ideas for Google Summer of Code and I gained interest in "gradle support in Eclipse Che" I've been introduced to Gradle but don't have much experience with it. It also would be my first experience with Eclipse Chi. So I have a question considering the prerequisites to contribute to that project, cause I don't see them written. Is learning these tools part of the experience or should I have prior experience?

My question is especially headed to Florent Benoit, the mentor of this project.

Thanks in advance.
Asmaa

Back to the top