Re: [soc-dev] Eclipse SmartHome: Integrate with Google's Physical Web

Thanks Matteo,

I will provide you feedback by tonight!

Best regards,
Kai

On 22 Mar 2016, at 16:48, Matteo Francia <matteo.francia2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am a master student at University of Bologna. I am interested in "Eclipse SmartHome: Integrate with Google's Physical Web" project.

I shared my proposal draft as teowabo, how can I get some feedback before the deadline?
Do I need to do anything else in addition to the proposal?