[soc-dev] The Rover Project - Code generation from SysML

Hi,
  I am a third year undergraduate of Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa. I am very much interested in this project and would like to know how to get familiar with this. I have some experience on swagger and wanted to know whether swagger-codegen[1] can be used to generate the code.

[1]https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-codegen

Thanks and regards,
Randika
--