[soc-dev] The Rover Project - Code generation from SysML

Hi Martin,

​I'm a third year undergraduate of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. With the prospect of participating in this year's Google Summer of Code, I'm very interested in the project as per the subject. It would be great if you can guide me as to which sort of tools and environments I should be aware of for this project.

​Thanks and regards,
--
Lochana Ranaweera
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science & Engineering

Back to the top