Re: [soa-pmc] JRebel als build dependency

Dear Adrian,

> This sounds like it should be optional for developers, right?

Yes, but I don't know how to make this easily optional for the
developers. JRebel recommends to include its plugin in the pom.xml:
http://manuals.zeroturnaround.com/jrebel/standalone/maven.html

I would like to reduce the the burden of developers to get started
with Winery development and thus would like to include it as default.
I could mention in the README.md that for automatic building or
introduce some kind of Boolean variable "buildWithJRebel" with default
"true".

Cheers,

Oliver

Back to the top