Re: [soa-pmc] JRebel als build dependency

Hi Oliver,

OK I understand. It’s OK from my side in any case.

Adrian.

On 01/11/2016, 11:22, "soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Oliver Kopp" <soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of kopp.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Dear Adrian,

    > This sounds like it should be optional for developers, right?

    Yes, but I don't know how to make this easily optional for the
    developers. JRebel recommends to include its plugin in the pom.xml:
    http://manuals.zeroturnaround.com/jrebel/standalone/maven.html

    I would like to reduce the the burden of developers to get started
    with Winery development and thus would like to include it as default.
    I could mention in the README.md that for automatic building or
    introduce some kind of Boolean variable "buildWithJRebel" with default
    "true".

    Cheers,

    Oliver