Re: [soa-pmc] JRebel als build dependency

Hi Oliver,

This sounds like it should be optional for developers, right? My initial feel would be that it shouldn’t be included as a build dependency but I don’t have a strong opinion on this. The ASL 2.0 license is “compatible” with EPL so it should be OK.

Cheers,
Adrian.