Re: [smila-user] Coomit Failed

> I'm invoking the pipelet using the REST API (I don't know whether this
> fits the terminology of an asynchronous workflow). But I can try to
> start it using the pipeline processor for debugging. Can I do something
> to provide you with more debug information about this issue? What I also
> noticed is, that after this error, the REST call never gets any reply
> (not even an error).

Ok, so you are not using asynchronous workflows (: It's hard to workaround
the BPEL engine in that case. The reason that you don't receive an error message
from the REST call is probably that the HTTP server has its own timeout settings.
See configuration/org.eclipse.smila.http.server/jetty.xml:

    <Call name="addConnector">
      <Set name="maxIdleTime">300000</Set>

which aborts the HTTP connection after 5 minutes. However, that should not cancel
the pipeline execution. Currently I don't have an idea what happens there ...
I think we'll do some tests here, too.

Regards,
Juergen.

Back to the top