Re: [smila-user] Coomit Failed

Hi,

No, returning empty sets of record IDs works. Are you sure that the problem isn't this one:

javax.transaction.RollbackException: Transaction timout

This would happen if the pipeline needs longer to execute than the configured pipeline.timeout
In configuration/org.eclispe.smila.processing.bpel/processor.properties. Or do you see other
errors in the log?

Regards,
Juergen.

Back to the top