Re: [smila-user] Coomit Failed

Hi,

I'm invoking the pipelet using the REST API (I don't know whether this fits the terminology of an asynchronous workflow). But I can try to start it using the pipeline processor for debugging. Can I do something to provide you with more debug information about this issue? What I also noticed is, that after this error, the REST call never gets any reply (not even an error).

Stephan

On 02/08/2012 09:07 AM, Jürgen Schumacher wrote:
Sorry, I don't have any idea why this happens. I have to admit that we never did
tests with pipelets that need so much time, so I cannot assure that everything in
our BPEL setup works fine with them.

I assume you are using this pipeline in an asynchronous workflow, via the
PipelineProcessor worker? Maybe you can try to rearrange your workflows and pipeline
such that you use this pipelet isolated via the PipeLETProcessor worker (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/Worker/PipeletProcessorWorker) to avoid
pipeline issues?

Regards,
Juergen.

-----Original Message-----
From: smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephan Mehlhase
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 5:35 PM
To: Smila project user mailing list
Subject: Re: [smila-user] Coomit Failed

Hi,

I also like to add that this occurs right after my pipelet has finished.
So my pipelet is not cancelled or interrupted in any way, but finishes
and then this error occurs.

Best,
Stephan

On 02/07/2012 04:47 PM, Stephan Mehlhase wrote:
Hi,

no there are no other error messages. The pipelet in question however
did block the pipeline for roughly 2 hours, but the timeout is set to
"pipeline.timeout=86400", so that should be long enough.

Best,
Stephan