Re: [smila-dev] SMILA Eclipse Run Configuration - Search Servelet not working

Hi Christian,

I just had a look at the SMILA integrator dist. of 1.0, and you are right, the SMILA.application there is buggy.

You could change to SMILA 1.1-M1 and setup your workspace as a "development environment" which is described here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/HowTo/Howto_set_up_dev_environment
(the former setup of an "integration enviroment" is deprecated anyway...)

In 1.1 we have no separate SMILA.application in the integrator-examples package, so this problem can't happen here.

BTW, we plan to release SMILA 1.1 in two weeks or so (hopefully ;), so feel free to change to the newer version.

Cheers,
 Andreas